Help Us Reimagine Accounting Through Automation
Artiffex has created the industry’s only automated solution for the reconciliation of investment portfolios, helping accountants save time and reduce errors. Today, accountants across North America use our platform to transform the way they work.
Want to work at Artiffex? We are always on the hunt for talented people to help us reimagine accounting through automation. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, and the unique opportunity to shape the overall strategic direction and success of our rapidly growing company. Interested in learning more? Please click on the job descriptions below or message us directly with your CV and cover letter: email@example.com
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
INVESTMENT ACCOUNTANT - CLIENT OUTSOURCING
Interested in using your accounting knowledge and skills as part of the digital transformation of accounting? Artiffex is a fintech company in the heart of old Montreal that develops and markets automation software for investment bookkeeping. Serving accounting firms and family offices of all sizes, including KPMG, MNP, Baker Tilly, Demers Beaulne and many others, Artiffex experienced exponential growth in the last twelve months. Offering both SAAS and outsourcing service lines, Artiffex is seeking an Accounting Specialist to meet the growing demand for our automated solutions.
WHAT WE DO
Artiffex increases operational efficiency by replacing manual data entry related to tracking and reconciling investments associated to marketable securities. Artiffex ingests data from any financial institution, regardless of the source or format, and provides tools to easily reconcile and adjust data, generate tax related reports, and post journal entries in any accounting software, like Xero and QuickBooks, with just a few clicks.
As our Accounting Specialist, you will play a central role in the DNA of our company as we obsessively focus on delivering accurate accounting files and a positive customer experience. Essential to the role is supporting our clients with accounting knowledge in the use of the Artiffex solution. As we continue to build and market our investment accounting outsourcing services, we are seeking a candidate who will utilize the Artiffex platform to execute client work and provide expert knowledge to our customers using the platform.
Your responsibilities include:
- Becoming an expert on the Artiffex application
- Supporting clients in the adoption and ongoing use of the SAAS service line by handling requests and troubleshooting client accounting issues while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Providing secondary support to the outsourcing team
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into product improvements when applicable.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
You are a financial professional who is motivated to be part of a technology company transforming the marketplace, with a solid knowledge of accounting as it relates to marketable securities.
- Degree or Diploma in accounting, finance or equivalent experience working in the field of accounting with a solid foundation in accounting principles
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting associate/assistant role.
- Investment bookkeeping/accounting and related tax implications experience is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy with the experience necessary to analyze financial data and easily identify anomalies, errors and/or omissions
- Strong computer knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and an ability to quickly learn new software with ease and proficiency
- Highly motivated and self-organized with strong project and time management skills, able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and must be able to communicate in French as needed
- Comfortable working in a dynamic Fintech environment; being resourceful, good at multi-tasking and the ability to change focus quickly
- Excited about the possibility of joining a small team while being a key part of the growth and success of Artiffex
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn
WHAT WE OFFER
- A small, collaborative team of experts from different fields
- A hybrid work structure
- An inviting office in a fantastic location in Old Montreal
- A competitive salary, benefits, and top-level professional development opportunities
- A bilingual, diverse environment that values cross-team input
- Excellent experience in investment accounting, automation, client success and more.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications are treated confidentially. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief note as to how your experience matches the role, and why you are interested in working for a fintech company.