Help us reimagine accounting through automation.
Want to work at Artiffex? We are always on the hunt for talented people to help us reimagine accounting through automation. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, and the unique opportunity to shape the overall strategic direction and success of our rapidly growing company. Interested in learning more? Please click on the job descriptions below or message us directly with your CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment Accounting & Client Success Specialist
Artiffex Inc. is a SaaS Fintech company situated in the heart of old Montreal which is poised for trip digit growth over the next 12 months. Artiffex develops and markets automation software for investment accounting to single and multi office accounting firms and Family Offices in Canada and the United States.
Accountants utilize Artiffex to increase operational efficiency; specifically, to save time by replacing manual data entry tasks related to tracking and reconciling investments associated to marketable securities. Artiffex ingests data from any financial institution regardless of the source and format and provides accountants with tools to easily reconcile and adjust data, generate tax related reports, and then post journal entries in any accounting software with just a few clicks.
As our Investment Accounting & Client Success Specialist, you play a central role in the DNA of our company as we are obsessively focused on delivering a positive customer experience.
Your responsibilities include:
- Becoming an expert on Artiffex so you can transfer this knowledge to the customer directly
- Being the trusted point of the customer on product functionality
- Taking responsibility for the customer at the close of a sale and early in the on-boarding process
- Assisting our clients in understanding the power of Artiffex by working closely with them as they adopt the software.
- Acting as point of contact for client requests and troubleshooting issues, escalating where necessary to our development and management teams all the while ensuring a positive user experience
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into product improvements
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Occasionally preparing outsourced client files for completion
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
To succeed in this role you have an in-depth knowledge of accounting as it relates to marketable securities. You are a financial professional who is motivated to be part of a technology company transforming the marketplace by leveraging your experience in an analytical or support role.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or equivalent experience working in the field of investment accounting with a solid foundation in accounting principles
- 2+ years’ of experience in an investment, or accounting associate/assistant role with investment accounting and related tax implications
- Client-facing experience – must be comfortable speaking directly with clients in a problem-solving oriented manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy with the experience necessary to analyze financial data and easily identify anomalies, errors and/or omissions
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and an ability to quickly learn new software with ease and proficiency
- You are a highly motivated self organized with strong project and time management skills and able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French are essential
- Comfortable working in a startup environment; being resourceful, good at multi-tasking and the ability to change focus quickly
- Excited about the possibility of joining a small team that is poised for continued triple digit growth
- Willingness to learn
HOW TO APPLY
All applications are treated confidentially. Please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com and include a brief note as to how your experience matches the role and your interest in working with a startup technology company. Salary range is $50,000 – $55,000.